If you’re in need of food or other essentials, or have a need of another kind,
let us know and we’ll do our best to help!
Here are three easy ways for you, your family, or your Life Group to take action.
Want to give with a text? Text any amount (e.g. “25”) to 84321 to give from a mobile phone, and follow the directions in the reply text.
If you need help, let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you!
We are providing 300 bags of food each week to various schools and ministries across our city to help feed kids who aren’t receiving daily meals at school. To make that possible, aside from monetary support, we can use donations of the following items:
- Juice boxes/pouches
- Microwaveable Mac & Cheese
- Microwaveable soups and stews
- Canned vegetables (pop top)
- Fruit cups
- Applesauce cups
- Granola Bars
- Ramen noodles
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Cans of tuna and Tuna Helper box
- Boxed Mac & Cheese and a side-dish pouch (noodles or rice)
To donate, simply complete and submit the following form so that we can anticipate your donation as we make plans. You can drop off donation items in the cart outside of the Heritage Hall Entrance doors (at the rear of the building). Thank you for your generosity!
- We are providing 100 bags of food each week to a school in downtown Canton, and an additional 200 bags of food each week to churches downtown who will distribute them to families in need. We’ll meet at FCC early each week to sort food items and prep those bags. We need approximately 6-8 volunteers weekly.
- We are offering grocery shopping and delivery to our elderly church partners, attenders, and neighbors as needs are made known. If you’re willing to shop and/or deliver, we’d love to add your name to an “on call” list to reach out as we receive requests.
- We are partnering with local school to send volunteers to help with food distribution.
- We encourage you to check on your neighbors! If you’re able, stop by and ask if there’s anything you can do to help. Serving opens doors, literally, to share the hope of Jesus. When you’re looking for a way to make a difference, start with your street!
If you’d like to help, complete the volunteer form and we’ll be in touch soon!